WHO YOU ARE
Crystalize your goals, make plans to achieve them, and set a deadline. Then, with supreme confidence and determination, carry out your plan. Paul Meyer
STORY CONSULTING NEEDS
After working with numerous writers, directors and executives, I know how to help a wide variety of people in the entertainment industry:
- You are a television writer who wants guidance with the writing process and wants to know what spec scripts will attract the most attention.
- You are a television or feature writer who is writing a pilot and is looking for an informed opinion.
- You are a television writer who wants an experienced set of eyes to review their script before handing it to the showrunner.
- You are a feature writer who is writing a screenplay.
- You are a feature writer who sold a pitch and needs guidance in writing the script.
- You are a writer who just sold a pilot and wants help navigating the development process to make sure it gets on the air. I will explain how to work with a POD and what to expect from the studio and the network.
- You are a writer who needs advice on working efficiently and successfully in the writers’ room.
- You are a writer that staffed and wants to keep the momentum going to create career longevity.
- You are a feature writer looking to develop their scripts and make sure that they’re in the strongest shape possible.
- You are a television/feature writer who needs advice on how to get representation.
- A novelist/non-fiction writer who would like to make their book into a pilot or a feature.
- You are a writer who is about to pitch a project for the first time.
- You are an established writer who feels stuck and wants to know the best way to redefine his/her image.
- A studio that is looking for a Script Consultant to strengthen their feature scripts.
- You are an agency that wants to strengthen its roster by ensuring its clients have the proper spec scripts to market them in the best way possible to the studios/networks.
- You are a showrunner with a show that is looking for another professional opinion on scripts and staffing.
- You are an independent production company that is looking for another professional opinion on scripts and staffing.
- You are a writer who is seeking new representation. I have strong relationships in this town. If your material is where it needs to be, I will help guide you to the right place.
- You are a writer who wants a professional opinion on a play. I will go to the cast, read through, and work with you through the process until it hits the stage.
- You are a manager who wants guidance in script assessment and note-giving techniques that will elevate the script.
- You are an agent who wants to understand better how to give script notes.
- You are a junior executive who wants to know more about the note-giving process.